Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award.



Mega pleased that I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Firstly I'll admit, I hadn't heard of these awards before now. Which is understandable since I've only had my blog a couple weeks. 

I'd like to thank the lovely Alice from http://alicephillipss.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for this award :-) ! 



The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who so kindly nominated you for the award, and also post a link to their blog
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself 
3) Select 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered, or that you follow regularly
4) Nominate them for the award and let them know via a blog comment (or social media)

7 Facts About Myself.
1. I cannot go to bed without taking my makeup off, I think I've only ever accidentally done it once. I woke up in a major panic..
2. I love Adam Sandler films!
3. My favourite season has always been Autumn/Winter.. but this year I'm really looking forward to Summer.
4. I really want to visit India & when I was 15 I almost went, but my visa arrived too late - booo
5. I'm pretty superstitious
6. I'd say I am a little bit of an adrenaline junkie.
7. I've always been extremely shy and unconfident - but I'm finally becoming more outgoing. This blog is also helping with my confidence! 

I nominate -
Lauren Di-fran : laurenstweenyears
Meg : meg-says
Daisy : daisayy
Alice : aliceemarie
Sammy : littlefickleblog
Kate : beautybabbles
Sophia : spooniesophia
Rachel : smellmyroses
Chloe : chloe-meandme
Katie : katiebrook
Emma : emmadrusilla
Faye : freckles-and-all
Eleanor : eleanorpoppyfield

Quite a few of these blogs are some that I've only recently followed, but of course I followed them for a reason. They're all great in their own way! 
Hopefully you enjoyed reading and that this post gives you an opportunity to follow new blogs.

Nicole 
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Nicole! It was lovely to get to know a bit more about you from your answers to the questions. Can't wait to read more from you :)
    Will get going on my post ASAP!
    Faye
    www.freckles-and-all.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :-)
      Looking forward to read more from you aswell!
      xox

      Delete