Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

My 20th Birthday!

Hellooooo

It was my birthday on the 7th of February, as I mentioned in my previous post. Just thought I would update any reader's on what I got up to. 

I was supposed to go out on Friday the 6th for a night having drinks in bars as a pre birthday celebration with my friends, but the plans ended up not happening unfortunately.. But it's okay, I had a huge headache due to spending the whole day moving out of my house so me and Curtis just ordered a Dominos feast, had a lovely chilled out evening!

[Birthday Card from Curtis]

So for my actual birthday, me and Curt got up nice and early, got ready, then went to Toby Carvery for an all you can eat breakfast (soooo yummy). We drove separately as he said he needed to 'get something' after breakfast. I got back to his and waited for him. The sweetie only went and came back with a giant Millie's Cookie for me!! (Photos are below) .. YES it does taste as amazing as it looks!
[Sparkler candle!!!]
[Giant cookie]


That wasn't all he'd gotten me, he also got me a watch I've wanted since before Christmas. A Lilac Fossil Georgia Watch! I've fallen inlove with it, I haven't stopped looking at it since. It came with two little bracelets to match. I'm not usually one for gifts, if someone asks what I'd like there's a 99% chance they won't get an answer from me unless the gift is £10 or less. I suppose I just feel guilty when I have presents bought for me. Of course that makes me a lot more appreciative of the gifts i do get! Suppose you could say I'm doing the typical "lucky girl" post... 
Photo below of my favourite new accessory ever!!
[Fossil Lilac Georgia Watch]

I also had some workout leggings, they're plain black with WORK OUT written on the side in white. We then went out to Bath for the day for a spot of shopping, I didn't buy anything, just window shopped. I wore a H&M dress that Curt also picked out and bought for me a week or so before my birthday. 
[Birthday outfit. Dress - H&M. Shoes - Matalan]


After Bath we came home and I ended up lying on the bed for a few hours as I wasn't feeling well. Once I felt a little better we got ready to go out for my birthday meal with my Parents. We went to San Carlos in Bristol. Very very posh place, I felt a little out of place if I'm honest as I'm not what I'd call 'posh'. It was sooo delicious though. I'll be doing a post about the meal tomorrow.

[Me & Curtis at San Carlos]

[Me, Curtis & My Parents]

So I guess you could say this Birthday I was completely spoilt. I feel bad for having these gifts bought for me, but I'll just need to make sure I spoil back with gifts on upcoming Birthdays!
Thankyou to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Especially a big thankyou to my amazing boyfriend for going that extra mile to make my birthday special. And to my parent's for one of the best meals I've ever had!

Hope I haven't came across as bragging, I'm not, just simply writing a post about my birthday.

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on blog lovin' here :-)


Nicole.
xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment